Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avatar World thrusts you into a world where the four super-nations are at war with each other and the Avatar is long dead.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Activity Check
akira -done- I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 9:03 am by Robin
This is an activity check, if you do not post within 4 days, i will remove your from your usergroup and i will be giving two new people the positions of Fire Lord and Air Elder..

Quote :
Name:
Future Activity:

----
Mine:
Name: Robin
Future Activity: Daily.

Comments: 7
Latest topics
» new to avatar world
akira -done- I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 9:50 pm by Fa Sing Se

» Krusade Kimona
akira -done- I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 5:29 am by Injektionz

» Hi
akira -done- I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 5:12 pm by Nero

» Hayato-Not done
akira -done- I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 5:19 pm by Hayato

» Bunta Marui
akira -done- I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 2:05 am by Karasu

» akira -done-
akira -done- I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 2:03 am by Karasu

» .Denrei (the avatar)
akira -done- I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 7:59 am by Karasu

» OMEH GOD!!!!
akira -done- I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 9:30 pm by Hwoarang

» Hwoarang-Fire Nation NOT Done
akira -done- I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:19 pm by Hwoarang

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 90 on Tue May 14, 2019 11:37 pm
Statistics
We have 49 registered users
The newest registered user is maryamyl

Our users have posted a total of 414 messages in 124 subjects
Affiliates
.Our Affiliates

akira -done-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
akira
Citizen
Citizen
akira

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-04-07

akira -done- Empty
PostSubject: akira -done-   akira -done- I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 11:45 pm

Name:akira

Nation:Water Tribe

Personality: akira is a person who is sometimes quiet and sometimes very talkative. he is always nice to friends and treats strangers nicely unless provoked. he starts yelling at enemies during fights unless very calm. he loves his nation and is very proud of it. he rarley has a smile on his face.

Appearance: akira wears a red shirt even though he is part of the water tribe.it has black stripes along down the shoulder area. around the shirt is blue dabs which make it very colorful. the shirt has a hood on it which is also red but has a single black stripe on it. the very top of the hood has a giant blue spot on top.it has long sleeves with a single black stripe down the sleeves with no blue on it except the out line of the stripe.

under the hoodie is a normal red t-shirt. the pants are really baggy and has 6 large pockets on the side. they are red and also has a black stripe going down each pant sleeve leading up to the very top of the pants. the are oddly shaped blue spots going down the side each pant. they are slightly camo because of the blue spots. the pants are always never crumpled up. the pants go as long as half way along the foot wear.

Character's History: akira grew up in the water tribe. he was always happy and loved the color red. he always got in trouble mixing up the water tribe flag with the fire nation. he was always happy and went sledding alot. he was always found with penguins. he did odd jobs for money and was proud of his tribe, job, and family. one day there was a traitor among the group and akira's parents were killed in the riot.
he then grew up partly isolated and always with penguins as if they were his family. he feed the penguins and learned alot during his trips to feed them. some days the penguins would follow him to his little shack. he then saw a new penguin among the group and it did something akira never saw before. the penguin could somehow move and control water. akira had heard of this before it was known as water bending. akira trained with penguin but at first it wouldn't teach him. he always feed it and gained its trust.
akira then became the penguins student. he worked hard but was bad at it. he then mastered a basic technique.but one day a fire bender learned of the penguin and went to kill it. the penguin took akira and left the water tribe. as they rested each day the master gave akira a note that he pulled out of a sleeve in a secret compartment in the scarf. it read"my name is master poto" and that was all it read. akira then called the penguin master poto as it said. akira then learned the basics of water bending. but the fire benders caught up and killed master poto while he slept. akira awoke to the scream and killed the fire benders. he then traveled the world and now is back with the water tribe.
Back to top Go down
akira
Citizen
Citizen
akira

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-04-07

akira -done- Empty
PostSubject: Re: akira -done-   akira -done- I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 5:57 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Karasu
Water Tribe Chieftan
Water Tribe Chieftan
Karasu

Male
Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Character sheet
Name: Karasu
Spam Points:
akira -done- Left_bar_bleue10/10akira -done- Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

akira -done- Empty
PostSubject: Re: akira -done-   akira -done- I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 2:03 am

other than capitalization problems and the like.

approved.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutoworld.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

akira -done- Empty
PostSubject: Re: akira -done-   akira -done- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

akira -done-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar World :: Creation Forums :: Character Creation-
Jump to: