Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avatar World thrusts you into a world where the four super-nations are at war with each other and the Avatar is long dead.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Activity Check
Karysa I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 9:03 am by Robin
This is an activity check, if you do not post within 4 days, i will remove your from your usergroup and i will be giving two new people the positions of Fire Lord and Air Elder..

Quote :
Name:
Future Activity:

----
Mine:
Name: Robin
Future Activity: Daily.

Comments: 7
Latest topics
» new to avatar world
Karysa I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 9:50 pm by Fa Sing Se

» Krusade Kimona
Karysa I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 5:29 am by Injektionz

» Hi
Karysa I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 5:12 pm by Nero

» Hayato-Not done
Karysa I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 5:19 pm by Hayato

» Bunta Marui
Karysa I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 2:05 am by Karasu

» akira -done-
Karysa I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 2:03 am by Karasu

» .Denrei (the avatar)
Karysa I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 7:59 am by Karasu

» OMEH GOD!!!!
Karysa I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 9:30 pm by Hwoarang

» Hwoarang-Fire Nation NOT Done
Karysa I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:19 pm by Hwoarang

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 90 on Tue May 14, 2019 11:37 pm
Statistics
We have 49 registered users
The newest registered user is maryamyl

Our users have posted a total of 414 messages in 124 subjects
Affiliates
.Our Affiliates

Karysa

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Karysa
Fire-Warrior
Fire-Warrior
Karysa

Female
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Character sheet
Name:
Karysa Left_bar_bleue10/10Karysa Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Karysa Empty
PostSubject: Karysa   Karysa I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 3:55 am

Name: Karysa

Nation: Fire

Personality: Karysa is extremely childish. she loves inventing new things to do with her fire. She loves to joke around play with peoples emotions. In a fight her personality shines through with her lack of will to harm an opponent to much.

Appearance: She has long brown hair which stems out in front of her into twin locks. She wears a Long Fire nation dress that is fire proof until a certain degree. She wears a short brown skirt that has a flute tucked in the side. She uses the flute as a conductor for her powers. She wears a strip of gauze around her leg to cover a scar she received training one day. A spear had pierced her leg when she fell out of a tree. She wears short standard Fire Nation boots.

Her eyes are a Light Blue and glow in the light of any fire. She wears a small necklace around her belt. The inside of the necklace holds a dragon fang that her mother had collected. She carries around a blood red bag. The contents of the bag change freely but the bag is always with her.

Character's History: She was raised as a regular student. Her mother had told her stories of the greatest firebenders and the dragons they had rode. This had caused her to search for a dragon until the day she died. One night she had found a dragon fang in her front yard. When she picked up the fang she felt her powers increase exponentially. She took the Fang and put it in a necklace her mother had given her. She became a warrior in the Fire Nations army wanting to serve her country and see the world. She came back to visit her mother one day and the fang she held began reacting violently. It suddenly rose in the air attached it self to Karysa's forehead. When this happened her boyd erupted violently in a pillar of white flame. The entire 5 block radius was caught in the explosion and everyone perished. Karysa keeps the fang with her because she beleives her mothers spirit lives on inside her and the fang. She searches the world for a way to release her mothers spirit from the fang.

Objectives to fulfill: Find a way to Free her mothers spirit from the fang. Master her Fire Bending
Back to top Go down
Karasu
Water Tribe Chieftan
Water Tribe Chieftan
Karasu

Male
Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Character sheet
Name: Karasu
Spam Points:
Karysa Left_bar_bleue10/10Karysa Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Karysa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karysa   Karysa I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 1:27 am

admin approval.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutoworld.forummotion.com

Karysa
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar World :: Creation Forums :: Character Creation :: Approved Characters :: Approved Fire Nations-
Jump to: