Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avatar World thrusts you into a world where the four super-nations are at war with each other and the Avatar is long dead.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Activity Check
.Denrei (the avatar) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 9:03 am by Robin
This is an activity check, if you do not post within 4 days, i will remove your from your usergroup and i will be giving two new people the positions of Fire Lord and Air Elder..

Quote :
Name:
Future Activity:

----
Mine:
Name: Robin
Future Activity: Daily.

Comments: 7
Latest topics
» new to avatar world
.Denrei (the avatar) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 9:50 pm by Fa Sing Se

» Krusade Kimona
.Denrei (the avatar) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 5:29 am by Injektionz

» Hi
.Denrei (the avatar) I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 5:12 pm by Nero

» Hayato-Not done
.Denrei (the avatar) I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 5:19 pm by Hayato

» Bunta Marui
.Denrei (the avatar) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 2:05 am by Karasu

» akira -done-
.Denrei (the avatar) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 2:03 am by Karasu

» .Denrei (the avatar)
.Denrei (the avatar) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 7:59 am by Karasu

» OMEH GOD!!!!
.Denrei (the avatar) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 9:30 pm by Hwoarang

» Hwoarang-Fire Nation NOT Done
.Denrei (the avatar) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:19 pm by Hwoarang

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 90 on Tue May 14, 2019 11:37 pm
Statistics
We have 49 registered users
The newest registered user is maryamyl

Our users have posted a total of 414 messages in 124 subjects
Affiliates
.Our Affiliates

.Denrei (the avatar)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
.Aang
Water-Warrior
Water-Warrior
.Aang

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-04-06

.Denrei (the avatar) Empty
PostSubject: .Denrei (the avatar)   .Denrei (the avatar) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 3:15 am

Name:.Denrei

Nation: Water Tribe

Personality: Denrei is a rather mellow individual who is usually the type of person to break up fights rather than start them. He rarely speaks and can effortlessly blend into a crowd, making him an expert at missions involving infiltration. When he does speak however, Denrei's words make more of an impact than his attacks do. Capable of persuading anyone, Denrei is an expert of deception and persuasion. His lies are undetectable and his arguments unbeatable.Denrei is also very hard to anger, being a very patient young man. His calm demeanor allows him to think clearly in any situation, avoiding the disorientation caused by panic. This ability to stay calm is often very frustrating for his enemies to see, usually being reduced to yelling at Denrei within seconds as they watch him calmly dodge their attacks. This calm mindedness also allows Denrei to form his strategies in the middle of battles rather than before them, providing more flexible possibilities.

Appearance: Denrei stands approximately at 5'7 with dark black hair that reaches up to his elbows, he has a dark black head band that you can not see, because his hair and head band are the same shade. Denrei's eyes are white. Denrei has a light tan short-sleeved jacket that has no pockets shown. Denrei has dark shorts that stay closed on his knees. Denrei also has on his right leg a bandage that cover his entire foot, the only part of his right leg you can actually see is his toes. Denrei wears a pair of black shinobi shoes. (like neji but black) Denrei also has a bandage covering his whole right arm like a glove but his entire arm is covered, the only part of his right arm you can see is his fingers. Denrei has a weapon pouch where he keeps his shurikens. Denrei had three slip in hole pocket where he can easily keep three kunai knives. Denrei has a left handed glove that when you close your fist three very long and sharp claws come out in the space next to where your knuckles are.(the glove is dark black)

Character's History:

Warrior Arc:

Denrei was placed under the Commander named Takuka Yao. It was an apprenticeship of sorts, where as Denrei was the student and Yao was the master. Yao was always strict, but fair and always had this aura about his that displayed a cool and collected demeanor. During his Warrior days, he learned a lot, from teamwork to even a couple of Water Bending moves. Constantly, they sparred against each other, Denrei honing his skills to the max. During this time, Denrei and kenji's relationship had grown. Even though Kenji was still training to become a blacksmith, he was sympathetic towards Denrei and he tried to understand little by little on what it means to be a shinobi. Soon, it was time to take the Soldier Exams.

The first of test of the Soldier Exam was the written test. He went in with an aura of self confidence that could even belittle an Fire Bender's killing intent. He passed with flying colors, Denrei listening to the strokes of a person writing the answers. Thankfully, that was the hidden Soldier in the Exam. He passed without a hitch, and he could not be happier. However, with the first practical test, things got complicated. He had received the Water Scroll, and ten minutes into the Exam he found his first opponent. He won easily, but Denrei misjudged the mechanics of a technique he had just learned and accidentally killed his opponent. The opponent was from the Water Tribe. Needless to say, he felt terrible. It took all his willpower not to break down there. Thankfully, he made it to the tower in time, and only nine people had passed, allowing them to progress to the Third Exam without a preliminary. That day, at home, Denrei cried into shoulders of Kenji the whole night.

For the next month, Denrei trained solely on honing his techniques. By the time of the exam, he was able to use most of his techniques with precision and finesse that would rival even a master. He also worked on his aim and accuracy, increasing it successfully. During the Third Exam there was a plot, but not a plot to destroy the Water Tribe, but a plot to destroy the sacred tradition of gambling. One of the nobles concealed one of their Soldiers and entered them into the Exam. Denrei overheard the plan with his sensitive hearing, due to one of the techniques in his aresenal. He was the one that took down the Soldier. In the end, he was promoted and Yao was proud.

Last edited by .Aang on Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Karasu
Water Tribe Chieftan
Water Tribe Chieftan
Karasu

Male
Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Character sheet
Name: Karasu
Spam Points:
.Denrei (the avatar) Left_bar_bleue10/10.Denrei (the avatar) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: .Denrei (the avatar)   .Denrei (the avatar) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:11 am

warrior. both general and commander spots are filled for water tribe.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutoworld.forummotion.com
.Aang
Water-Warrior
Water-Warrior
.Aang

PostSubject: Re: .Denrei (the avatar)   .Denrei (the avatar) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 11:34 pm

um but cant there be more than one commander or general
Back to top Go down
Karasu
Water Tribe Chieftan
Water Tribe Chieftan
Karasu

Male

Character sheet
Spam Points:
.Denrei (the avatar) Left_bar_bleue10/10.Denrei (the avatar) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: .Denrei (the avatar)   .Denrei (the avatar) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 6:07 am

at the moment no.

[admin has spoken]
Back to top Go down
.Aang
Water-Warrior
Water-Warrior
.Aang

PostSubject: Re: .Denrei (the avatar)   .Denrei (the avatar) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 1:27 am

fine how about i become a soldier
Back to top Go down
.Aang
Water-Warrior
Water-Warrior
.Aang

PostSubject: Re: .Denrei (the avatar)   .Denrei (the avatar) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 3:42 am

hello
Back to top Go down
Karasu
Water Tribe Chieftan
Water Tribe Chieftan
Karasu

Male

Character sheet
Spam Points:

PostSubject: Re: .Denrei (the avatar)   .Denrei (the avatar) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 4:58 am

character application wrote:
    Rank: (New user's start as Warrior unless promoted by Admin.)

you are to be a warrior, nothing more for the moment. have a nice day.

oh and ps: you will never be the avatar. not hapening here.
Back to top Go down
Hwoarang
Citizen
Citizen

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: .Denrei (the avatar)   .Denrei (the avatar) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 9:32 pm

Fail....(just a little pay back for spamming into my topic)...
Back to top Go down
.Aang
Water-Warrior
Water-Warrior
.Aang

PostSubject: Re: .Denrei (the avatar)   .Denrei (the avatar) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 1:17 am

lol ok
Back to top Go down
Karasu
Water Tribe Chieftan
Water Tribe Chieftan
Karasu

Male

Character sheet
Spam Points:

PostSubject: Re: .Denrei (the avatar)   .Denrei (the avatar) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 7:59 am

approved btw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .Denrei (the avatar)   .Denrei (the avatar) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.Denrei (the avatar)
Page 1 of 1