Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avatar World thrusts you into a world where the four super-nations are at war with each other and the Avatar is long dead.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Activity Check
Arlie finished I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 9:03 am by Robin
This is an activity check, if you do not post within 4 days, i will remove your from your usergroup and i will be giving two new people the positions of Fire Lord and Air Elder..

Quote :
Name:
Future Activity:

----
Mine:
Name: Robin
Future Activity: Daily.

Comments: 7
Latest topics
» new to avatar world
Arlie finished I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 9:50 pm by Fa Sing Se

» Krusade Kimona
Arlie finished I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 5:29 am by Injektionz

» Hi
Arlie finished I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 5:12 pm by Nero

» Hayato-Not done
Arlie finished I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 5:19 pm by Hayato

» Bunta Marui
Arlie finished I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 2:05 am by Karasu

» akira -done-
Arlie finished I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 2:03 am by Karasu

» .Denrei (the avatar)
Arlie finished I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 7:59 am by Karasu

» OMEH GOD!!!!
Arlie finished I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 9:30 pm by Hwoarang

» Hwoarang-Fire Nation NOT Done
Arlie finished I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:19 pm by Hwoarang

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 90 on Tue May 14, 2019 11:37 pm
Statistics
We have 49 registered users
The newest registered user is maryamyl

Our users have posted a total of 414 messages in 124 subjects
Affiliates
.Our Affiliates

Arlie finished

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arlie
Earth-Warrior
Earth-Warrior
Arlie

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Character sheet
Name: Arlie
Spam Points:
Arlie finished Left_bar_bleue10/10Arlie finished Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Arlie finished Empty
PostSubject: Arlie finished   Arlie finished I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 5:17 am

Name:Arlie

Nation: Earth Kingdom

Personality: Openness involves active imagination, aesthetic sensitivity, attentiveness to inner feelings, preference for variety, and intellectual curiosity. A great deal of psychometric research has demonstrated that these qualities are statistically correlated. Thus, openness can be viewed as a global personality trait consisting of a set of specific traits, habits, and tendencies that cluster together.

Openness tends to be normally distributed with a small number of individuals scoring extremely high or low on the trait, and most people scoring near the average. People who score low on openness are considered to be closed to experience. She tend to be conventional and traditional in their outlook and behavior. She prefer familiar routines to new experiences, and generally have a narrower range of interests. She could be considered practical and down to earth.

Appearance: Arlie stands a few inches shorter than the young avatar at about five feet. For her age it’s about average. Her body is compact with muscle and generally a good layer of dirt, only when her parents aren’t looking of course. She has baby fat covering most of her body though recently she'd been slimming down and filling out with young curves of a female, below is the strength she needs to wield the earth like a master. her chest is now starting to blossom, something which she detests and binds tightly so they stay in place, she prays every night that they won't get any larger.

Her face is round with a petite nose and full lips like any other noble girl. Arlie’s eyes would be like her mothers. This gives her a glazed over green without the shine a proper retinas would cause in her pupils. Her ears are small and shell shaped placed at her eye line on either side of her head. Her hands are smooth. She needs to hide this aspect of her life for now, her parents just don’t understand

She has small feet even for a girl her age which she keeps constantly on the ground. Her bangs are cut to the line of her jaw and are messy constantly scattered about her face unless they are pulled out of the way behind her ear. The rest of her ravens black hair hands down to her lower back recently she's been keeping it tied at the nape of her neck with her signature headband still on her brow.

Rank: (New user's start as Warrior unless promoted by Admin.)

Character's History:

Both of Arlie's parents were happy to welcome their precious little daughter into the world, she had fine black hair the most adorable smile. Her mother fell into grief for a few months but both parents knew their daughter could never be a normal child since they were to over protected with her.

Arlie learned from experienced tutors from the time she was little, after a few weeks she could memorize the movements of the brush enough to replicate them, but she could only do just that, replicate them. Characters she put down would over lap or be out of order and not in the proper position when set next to one another. If she wanted to get it perfect her hands would become black from the ink. Instead her parents turned to teaching her poetry. The young girl hated having to recite the phrases and stanzas memorizing the patterns. Arlie was taught the ways of a court lady from dressing to acting. As was expected she hated it. There was nothing she could despise more than learning to act like a lady, to get a husband, who wouldn’t want her, because she was too mischievous and hyper. It wasn’t until an earth bending teacher came to see if she had any skill in that, did she ever even enjoy learning.

The man at first made no sense to her. He’d say that she needed to feel the earth and be able to move it, she needed to stay connected to the ground but it usually ended with shouting and frustration on the part of the young girl. His words were trash to her, she needed to be lead from place to place like a poodle monkey. I was just too much for her and she began to act up, throwing fits constantly and smashing anything she could get her hands on, her parents passed it off that she was too Mischievous and obviously she couldn’t do such a thing to begin with. That was until one night she ran away from home, or at least a close proximity of it. Crying she'd found herself out of the town of Gaoling and into a cave far from her parents.

Objectives to fulfill[Optional]: To be the best Female Earth Bender

Picture[Optional]: (A picture of your character. This is NOT an alternative to writing an Appearance.)
Back to top Go down
Robin
Earth King
Earth King
Robin

Male
Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Arlie finished Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arlie finished   Arlie finished I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 9:08 am

Wow. Looks good. Approved!
Back to top Go down

Arlie finished
Page 1 of 1