Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avatar World thrusts you into a world where the four super-nations are at war with each other and the Avatar is long dead.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Activity Check
Nero of the Air Nomads I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 9:03 am by Robin
This is an activity check, if you do not post within 4 days, i will remove your from your usergroup and i will be giving two new people the positions of Fire Lord and Air Elder..

Quote :
Name:
Future Activity:

----
Mine:
Name: Robin
Future Activity: Daily.

Comments: 7
Latest topics
» new to avatar world
Nero of the Air Nomads I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 9:50 pm by Fa Sing Se

» Krusade Kimona
Nero of the Air Nomads I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 5:29 am by Injektionz

» Hi
Nero of the Air Nomads I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 5:12 pm by Nero

» Hayato-Not done
Nero of the Air Nomads I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 5:19 pm by Hayato

» Bunta Marui
Nero of the Air Nomads I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 2:05 am by Karasu

» akira -done-
Nero of the Air Nomads I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 2:03 am by Karasu

» .Denrei (the avatar)
Nero of the Air Nomads I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 7:59 am by Karasu

» OMEH GOD!!!!
Nero of the Air Nomads I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 9:30 pm by Hwoarang

» Hwoarang-Fire Nation NOT Done
Nero of the Air Nomads I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:19 pm by Hwoarang

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 90 on Tue May 14, 2019 11:37 pm
Statistics
We have 49 registered users
The newest registered user is maryamyl

Our users have posted a total of 414 messages in 124 subjects
Affiliates
.Our Affiliates

Nero of the Air Nomads

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nero
Air-Warrior
Air-Warrior
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-03-31

Character sheet
Name: Nero Nakamura
Spam Points:
Nero of the Air Nomads Left_bar_bleue10/10Nero of the Air Nomads Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Nero of the Air Nomads Empty
PostSubject: Nero of the Air Nomads   Nero of the Air Nomads I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:54 pm

Quote :
Nero of the Air Nomads Rain Info Card
Nero of the Air Nomads 34-23

..Name: Nakamura, Nero
Birthday: Mar 31
Height: 5'6
Weight: 45kg
Blood: A
Personality: Serious, Cold, Calm
Element: Wind
Nation: Air Nomads
Team: None
Specialized in: Hand to Hand/Bending Arts
D rank Missions: 0
C rank Missions: 0
B rank Missions: 0
A rank Missions: 0
S rank Missions: 0

General Character Information

Name: Nakamaru, Nero
Nation: Air Nomads

Objectives: Nero's goal was never clear, but as he grew up in the village, you could say that he would surely want to be the chieftain. However, his future is still uncertain, therefore many things can happen which may alter his objective.

Appearance: He has long spikey hair, that's blond. It covers his ears, and almost reaches his shoulders. It points out in different directions, and is usually uncombed. His eyes are sky blue, giving him a piercing-like look, which was probably inherited from his mother, who was known for great scouting abilities. He is very tall for his age (5'6), probably inherited after his father who was 7'1. He however, is also slim, weighting only the mere 45kg. His body is quite muscular, and tough, allowing him to endure quite a lot of pain. The interesting part of his appearance is his face, which usually stays emotionless! It's a rarity to see him smile, and that's usually only a fake, to mask his true feelings. Nevertheless, there are occasions when he does smile, and that's when with the few friends he has. It's very hard to know when he is faking an emotion, as his face is almost like it was made for masking feelings. The corner of his mouth never twitches, nor his cheeks turn red. That also helps him when lying, as you can't see if he is embarrassed.

He always wears dark clothes - either dark blue or black, which are very tightly fit onto his body. There is a pitch black cloak attached to them, with a hood, which he wears at night to hide his appearance in the darkness, or when travelling to a different place. Whilst every Air Bender has a staff, on this one occasion, he learned Bending without needing the staff, therefore he doesn't carry one. Other than that, there are some fitted pouches, where he keeps some smaller weapons, and of course there is a katana on his back. There is also a second layer of clothing, which is a light thin type of metal, which is actually extremely tough and capable of protecting him from minor injuries.

Personality: Nero is a very quite teenager, closed to others. He's very clever and cunning, and always tries to look out for the enemies' weakness. Nero doesn't like to fight if it's not necessarily, however if the need arises - he will fight with all his might. Other than that, he likes silence, and often meditates.

When with friends, he might open up a little bit to them, but will still not tell them everything about himself, and keep certain things about his life hidden from them. He may also deceive them if he decides that they want to know too much.

To strangers and people that he doesn't know, Nero usually acts cold. His idea of the world, is that everyone is a mere pawn, and only the children can be saved from that system. Therefore, that's why he is fine talking with children and fellow teenagers. He however, is not a friend maker, but merely a person who is seeking power, in order to use it for the greater good. As such, it's rare for him to act friendly, and he only does so when he finds someone "interesting" or "curious". By that, Nero will know who his future allies/enemies will be.

Nero loves to play around with weaker enemies, making them think that they're stronger, and then surprising them once they think that they have the upper hand. However, he also likes a challenge and even with poor odds, he will still carry on. When he is in a hurry, he might just avoid the whole fight, or finish it quickly. Saying that, he is not a fan of killing.

Nero doesn't like loosing, but if he does loose, he will continue to grow stronger, until he overpowers whoever beat him.

When around girls, Nero acts normally, not usually answering the urge to show off. He talks to them with ease and stays cool, almost like he didn't bother with them. If he is interested in a girl, she would need to be strong and clever, and unlike other girls - unique. He also is a smooth talker.

Character's History:

The young boy with a great future
Nero does not know where he was born or who his parents were, however it is believed that they were Air Nomads. He was raised in a nomad camp, Nero's childhood clouded in uncertainty. He was left in a burning village just when he was a baby, and was accidentally found by the travelling warriors. They checked the village thoroughly and found traces of Air benders' equipment.... however no trace of his parents was found.

At the age of 3, Nero showed signs of a great potential. Even though Nero was so young, the warriors decided to train him in the arts of Air Bending. Soon enough, a teacher was designated to look after the young boy, and introduce him to bending. But even though Nero was quickly expanding his power, the chief of the clan changed, and with that changed the decision for Nero's training. Rather than teaching him just Air Bending, they would also teach him how to fight hand to hand, and use the most common of weapons...

It took two years for Nero to grasp the basics of each of the skills, and after yet another special training, Nero extended his knowledge greatly. He was now 7, and already he could do many low difficulty moves, which interested quite a bit of the nomads in the camp, who thought that he may one day be their chieftain. Intrigued by the thought alone, Nero doubled his training time, endangering his body and muscles. Against the will of his teacher, he attempted to do an advanced bending move - a one that has never been attempted by a person so young - and failed. He was too ambitious, and the consequences were dear, for as the doctor said, his right's arm muscle was in an extreme condition. Afraid; his future shattered, Nero slowed down his training, and steadily continued, under the now-watchful eye of his master. Nonetheless, he worked hard, and trained everyday.

Growing confident, he attempted to perform the move that he previously failed. He was 10, and more strong than ever. His bending was no longer clumsy, instead, it was near perfection, for some minor mistakes were still done. And so, one day, he came upon a lake, excited as never, as he sat by the lake meditating and trying to find a way how to correct his previous mistake. Even though he has grown to be quite the genius, he found himself wondering how to overcome that tiny error. Sudden as it was, the answer came to him so clear, and yet so easy that he couldn't stop himself from laughing. Putting on a serious look, he spun round towards the lake, concentrating his spiritual energy....

Last edited by Nero on Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nero
Air-Warrior
Air-Warrior
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Spam Points:
Nero of the Air Nomads Left_bar_bleue10/10Nero of the Air Nomads Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Nero of the Air Nomads   Nero of the Air Nomads I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:55 pm

Primary Abilities
Spoiler:

Secondary Abilities
Spoiler:

Basic Arts
Spoiler:

Air Bending
Spoiler:

Last edited by Nero on Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nero
Air-Warrior
Air-Warrior
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Spam Points:

PostSubject: Re: Nero of the Air Nomads   Nero of the Air Nomads I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:55 pm

--> Pouch (Left-Side): 2 throwing knives
--> Pouch (Right-Side): 2 throwing knives
--> Pouch (Back): 5 throwing knives
--> Accessories: Nylon Wires x6, Soldier Pills x6, Smoke Bomb x6
--> Back: None
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nero of the Air Nomads   Nero of the Air Nomads I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nero of the Air Nomads
Page 1 of 1