Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avatar World thrusts you into a world where the four super-nations are at war with each other and the Avatar is long dead.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Activity Check
.:Hisztory of Yamato:. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 9:03 am by Robin
This is an activity check, if you do not post within 4 days, i will remove your from your usergroup and i will be giving two new people the positions of Fire Lord and Air Elder..

Quote :
Name:
Future Activity:

----
Mine:
Name: Robin
Future Activity: Daily.

Comments: 7
Latest topics
» new to avatar world
.:Hisztory of Yamato:. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 9:50 pm by Fa Sing Se

» Krusade Kimona
.:Hisztory of Yamato:. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 5:29 am by Injektionz

» Hi
.:Hisztory of Yamato:. I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 5:12 pm by Nero

» Hayato-Not done
.:Hisztory of Yamato:. I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 5:19 pm by Hayato

» Bunta Marui
.:Hisztory of Yamato:. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 2:05 am by Karasu

» akira -done-
.:Hisztory of Yamato:. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 2:03 am by Karasu

» .Denrei (the avatar)
.:Hisztory of Yamato:. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 7:59 am by Karasu

» OMEH GOD!!!!
.:Hisztory of Yamato:. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 9:30 pm by Hwoarang

» Hwoarang-Fire Nation NOT Done
.:Hisztory of Yamato:. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:19 pm by Hwoarang

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 90 on Tue May 14, 2019 11:37 pm
Statistics
We have 49 registered users
The newest registered user is maryamyl

Our users have posted a total of 414 messages in 124 subjects
Affiliates
.Our Affiliates

.:Hisztory of Yamato:.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
||☆Mя.Fráñk☆||™!
Earth-General
Earth-General
||☆Mя.Fráñk☆||™!

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Character sheet
Name:
.:Hisztory of Yamato:. Left_bar_bleue10/10.:Hisztory of Yamato:. Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

.:Hisztory of Yamato:. Empty
PostSubject: .:Hisztory of Yamato:.   .:Hisztory of Yamato:. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 11:04 am

.:Hisztory of Yamato:. MeGuy-1
Alias; Takeda, Yamato

Age; 19

Sex; Male

Nation; Earth Kingdom

Indivualality; Yamato is a rather mellow individual who is usually the type of person to break up fights rather than start them. He rarely speaks and can effortlessly blend into a crowd, making him an expert at missions involving infiltration. When he does speak however, Yamato's words make more of an impact than his attacks do. Capable of persuading anyone, Yamato is an expert of deception and persuasion. His lies are undetectable and his arguments unbeatable.

Yamato is also very hard to anger, being a very patient young man. His calm demeanor allows him to think clearly in any situation, avoiding the disorientation caused by panic. This ability to stay calm is often very frustrating for his enemies to see, usually being reduced to yelling at Yamato within seconds as they watch him calmly dodge their attacks. This calm mindedness also allows Yamato to form his strategies in the middle of battles rather than before them, providing more flexible possibilities.

Representation; Standing at 6 ft and weighing at 153 lbs, Yamato usually dwarfs most of his peers. Like most people that are in this world, Yamato's orange long hair and light turquoise eyes make him stand out from a crowd of people. His complexion is a light which matches evenly with his slim muscle build. He usually does everything with a straight back and a smile on his face due to his bright demeanor.

A black shirt is worn under everything by Yamato, he has a gold a white jacket coating it. Due to his obsession with his muscular stomach, its exposed to everyone because there's a opening on his clothing. The gold and white jacket contains metallic buttons and its sort of a cape also. His hands are wrapped up in brown gloves with a small gold belts on it.

He has a rather much handsome face, but don't let that fool you because behind that face, there is a lot more thing that haven't been revealed.

Rank; Earth Kingdom General

The Past;

.:Beginning?:.

Growing up in the Earth Kingdom was a problem for Yamato especially because the people around him, including his parents. Mr. and Mrs. Takeda were both parent's that spoiled their children with anything, even if it wasn't asked for. When Yamato was young, it was rather nice receiving all these nice things, but it kind of got annoying. Just seeing how his parent's gave him no discipline, he had to learn on his own which was hard just for a kid. That gave him a couple of reasons for running away from his parents, but the main one is because they annoyed him, which he disliked. He grew up with other relatives who actually were greedy with the stuff they were given, they never had enough. Yamato just looked at them as if they were stupid, seeing that they never learned anything and looked as if they would never even learn anything. Overall in Yamato's mind, he wasn't really close to anyone, nor wanted to be, until he got a little older. The best thing Yamato learned when he was young was about the elements and the nations.

.:Life of a Warrior:.

Becoming a warrior is what made Yamato take things into consideration. Since he was a elite warrior, they decided that he could take care of himself in dreadful situations, making him qualified for a team of two. The partner of his was rather friendly, and quiet at the same time. His name was Luke, him and Yamato didn't seem to really get along well due to the fact Luke didn't want to work with him. Yamato didn't want to fall to his level, so he just did what he had to do being the intelligent one. A Earth Kingdom Commander realized the hard work of Yamato and the determination within him. By making a case, he supported Yamato in something unexpected, which was to give him the rank of a soldier in the Earth Nation. He had to prove it, so one day Yamato was sent on a mission towards the Fire Nation by himself, but he didn't know that he had Earth Nation benders watching his every step. By assassinating a few fire benders, he was told to stop because he seemed to become insane with power, but he could have got his ass kicked by a commander or general if he was caught. Coming back to the Earth Nation with a few severe damages, a Earth General soon demanded him a rank up to Soldier, so he'd have more say in what goes on in the Kingdom.

.:Being a soldier was okay, I guess:.

Living as a soldier was quite amusing at the beginning. Hoping you'd do as good as everyone else, making sure you won't make any mistakes. Eventually in this case Yamato didn't really have to worry when time flew by. His skill surpassed mostly everyone's, always leaving him outstanding ovations and jealousy on the side. More of a challenge is what was needed, but it took a while to receive it. Studying was one thing done by him mostly everyday, learning about the four nations, what's happened in the past. Nothing deadly was really done this time, just astonishing effort was given by Yamato into all his missions, assignments, etc. Every single day, more and more people heard about Yamato kind of making him quite famous. Soon the Earth King heard about him, looking into Yamato's records. He was surprised and promoted him to a Commander of the Earth Kingdom.

.:Commander? Hmm amusing:.

This was actually something challenging for a change. Since they seen that Yamato was more skilled than a lot others, they put him in a team of the best commanders in the Earth Kingdom. It was hard for them to get in touch with them, but it was possible. His team pressured him and pushed him to his limits. Tears were released and so was blood just because he endangered himself to accomplish what he was told to do. He worshiped everything he was told to do because something he'd appreciate it. A small portion of the Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom got into a small feud. They refused to stop from the Earth King. So he sent teams of commanders down to wipe out everyone or at least try to settle it. Some were stubborn, some surrendered, and the rest stood to fight. Yamato and the other commanders fought for a while, wasting all their stamina just to end it. Mostly everyone was dead at the end, except for Yamato and a few other commanders, most of them. They returned to the Earth King telling him the horrible features, and the Earth King asked who was the one carrying them. Without hesitation, they said Takeda, Yamato a new commander. He was actually shocked, but made him a General. The accomplishments done by him is just shocking, not nearly as good as the Earth King Robin, but he is something special.

Duties; To protect his village at all costs, by destroying any threat that enters the Earth. And also to become the Earth King one day.
Back to top Go down
||☆Mя.Fráñk☆||™!
Earth-General
Earth-General
||☆Mя.Fráñk☆||™!

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Character sheet
Name:
.:Hisztory of Yamato:. Left_bar_bleue10/10.:Hisztory of Yamato:. Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: .:Hisztory of Yamato:.   .:Hisztory of Yamato:. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 10:08 pm

Approval please I'm done.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Earth King
Earth King
Robin

Male
Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: .:Hisztory of Yamato:.   .:Hisztory of Yamato:. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 9:46 pm

Approval done. Welcome to the rank of General.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:Hisztory of Yamato:.   .:Hisztory of Yamato:. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:Hisztory of Yamato:.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar World :: Creation Forums :: Character Creation :: Approved Characters :: Approved Earth Kingdoms-
Jump to: