Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avatar World thrusts you into a world where the four super-nations are at war with each other and the Avatar is long dead.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Activity Check
Haru Tsukuyomi I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 9:03 am by Robin
This is an activity check, if you do not post within 4 days, i will remove your from your usergroup and i will be giving two new people the positions of Fire Lord and Air Elder..

Quote :
Name:
Future Activity:

----
Mine:
Name: Robin
Future Activity: Daily.

Comments: 7
Latest topics
» new to avatar world
Haru Tsukuyomi I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 9:50 pm by Fa Sing Se

» Krusade Kimona
Haru Tsukuyomi I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 5:29 am by Injektionz

» Hi
Haru Tsukuyomi I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 5:12 pm by Nero

» Hayato-Not done
Haru Tsukuyomi I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 5:19 pm by Hayato

» Bunta Marui
Haru Tsukuyomi I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 2:05 am by Karasu

» akira -done-
Haru Tsukuyomi I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 2:03 am by Karasu

» .Denrei (the avatar)
Haru Tsukuyomi I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 7:59 am by Karasu

» OMEH GOD!!!!
Haru Tsukuyomi I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 9:30 pm by Hwoarang

» Hwoarang-Fire Nation NOT Done
Haru Tsukuyomi I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:19 pm by Hwoarang

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 90 on Tue May 14, 2019 11:37 pm
Statistics
We have 49 registered users
The newest registered user is maryamyl

Our users have posted a total of 414 messages in 124 subjects
Affiliates
.Our Affiliates

Haru Tsukuyomi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Haru Tsukuyomi
Water-Commander
Water-Commander
Haru Tsukuyomi

Male
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Character sheet
Name:
Haru Tsukuyomi Left_bar_bleue10/10Haru Tsukuyomi Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Haru Tsukuyomi Empty
PostSubject: Haru Tsukuyomi   Haru Tsukuyomi I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 12:24 am

Name:Haru Tsukuyomi

Nation: Water Tribe

Personality: A genius of his family and child prodigy. He is surprisingly calm and slightly lazy but when push comes to shove he is the most dedicated person. He likes to joke around with the other warriors Warriors in his squad. He actually is a fun loving person.

Appearance: white long hair that passes his lower back but he keeps it tied in to one long braid. Haru's eyes are ocean blue. Has a good muscular look to his body . He can be identified by the half crested moon on his palm. Stands about five foot eleven and weighs about 173 pounds.

Haru has little facial just a goatee.Haru's right arm is covered in tribal Tattoos. Haru also has a tattoo of a wolf on his back. Haru had both ears pierced and its the yin sign and the other is the yang. Haru has pearly white teeth which he takes great pride in.

Character's History:
Haru was born into Wealth, his mother and father living in the mansion at the time. His mother after giving child birth died due to stress on the body leaving him and his father, Taishurio, alone. For seven long years, they became very distant with his fathers political career haru bearly seen him. One day haru was out on the water with one of his many baby sitters, haru loved to play tricks on them so one day haru wanted to leave and go home but that day the baby sitter was instructed not to bring him home till later. The baby sitter would not row the boat back to shore so with haru only being seven he through a tantrum. Haru not knowing what he was doin while waving his arms moved the water in strong waves pushing the boat from the middle of the water onto the shore. Needless to say he found out he could water bend. But Haru's father had other things in mind, he put haru in military school to work on his bending.

When arrived to military school the only thing he enjoyed were the classes, which were given by Master Waterbenders. When the teachers found out about haru's strong abilities at such a young age he often made him his close succesor. He still occasionally went to see his father on holidays but rarely even then. It was there he met Kenel, just another gifted child. Haru had decided to approach him and make friends. It worked. Soon, they were inseperable. A friendship had started and lasted for four long years. When they were 11, puberty started and hormones kicked in. A relationship started and then they were even more inseperable. Unfortunately, kenel was studying to become a Medic, while Raito was being educated in the art of Water Bending. Things are strained sometimes between them, but most of the time, they were a great couple. When they were 12, Raito passed the Academy and went on to be a Genin.

Warrior Arc:

Haru was placed under the Commander named Hitsaguya Nikaza. It was an apprentinceship of sorts, where Haru was the student and Nikaza was the teacher. Nikaza was sometimes strict, but fair and always had this aura about his that displayed a cool and collected demeanor. During his Warrior days, he learned a lot, from teamwork to even a couple of Water Bending moves. Constantly, they sparred against each other, Haru honing his skills to the max. During this time, Haru and Kenel relationship had grown. Even though Kenel was still training to become a Medic, he was sympathetic towards Haru and he tried to understand little by little on what it means to be a shinobi. Soon, it was time to take the Soldier Exams.

The first of test of the Soldier Exam was the written test. He went in with an aura of self confidence that could even belittle an Fire Bender's killing intent. He passed with flying colors, Haru listening to the strokes of a person writing the answers. Thankfully, that was the hidden Soldier in the Exam. He passed without a hitch, and he could not be happier. However, with the first practical test, things got complicated. He had recieved the Water Scroll, and ten minutes into the Exam he found his first opponent. He won easily, but Haru misjudged the mechanics of a technique he had just learned and accidently killed his opponent. The opponent was from the Water Tribe. Needless to say, he felt terrible. It took all his willpower not to break down there. Thankfully, he made it to the tower in time, and only nine people had passed, allowing them to progress to the Third Exam without a preliminary. That day, at home, Haru cried into Kenel the whole night.

For the next month, Haru trained solely on honing his techniques. By the time of the exam, he was able to use most of his techniques with precision and finesse that would rival even a master. He also worked on his aim and accuracy, increasing it successfully. During the Third Exam there was a plot, but not a plot to destroy the Water Tribe, but a plot to destroy the sacred tradition of gambling. One of the nobles concealed one of their Soldiers and entered them into the Exam. Haru overheard the plan with his sensitive hearing, due to one of the techniques in his aresenal. He was the one that took down the Soldier. In the end, he was promoted and Nikaza was proud.

Soldier Arc:

After the Soldier Exam, Nikaza got another Soldier to train, in addition to Haru. For the
next four years, they trained and grew together, both at Commander level
by the time they were done. In the space of this time, they completed
many tasks set forth by Nikaza, and they completed each and every one
of them. It was during this time, that they went to the Earth. There was a rumor to be a strong firebender down there with a high bounty level. So haru and the other soilder took it apon them selves to get him. The battle was long and destructive but in the end Haru made it back alive this time carrying two bodies. His fellow partner did not make it haru vowed to get stronger.

During his time as a
Soldier, Haru and Kenel became more intimate, their love for each other was unrivaled. Kenel had just Been promoted to head surgeon and was vastly
gaining recognition as a Medic. She fully supported Haru, Especially by healing his wounds and giving him unconditional love. When he
was 22, Haru took the Commander Exams and successfully passed

Commander:

After becoming a Commander, Haru and Kenel decided it was time to marry. And a wedding they had,
with all their friends. The Tribe obviously supported there marriage m,any thought it was way over due.They were the best of people, for each other and for the Water Tribe. During his time as a Commander, he had been sent to investigate an island, mostly uninhabited, or so they
thought. Haru, of course, went without complaint, actually liking the assignment.

As it turned out, there was a man who had
inhabited there, a woman named Jinesia Gingin. She was a rogue Fire Bender, with a hefty price on his head. Of course, Haru did not want to kill the Woman, as it was against his nature. He tried to reason with her, but to no compromise. The battle was long and bloody, Haru used every move in his arsenal to defeat him, and he did. As it turned out, Jinesia
was a defector due to being corrupted by an artifact known as Sapphire Serpent.

Haru knew what he had to do,even though he did not like it. Haru had to give back the sapphire serpent back to the fire lord him self. With out Haru's knowledge the sapphire serpent was the other part to the Ruby Dragon. Haru Knew the temporary alligment wouldn't last long. Haru was right It didn't it expired after a short while and the scroll that the water tribe had recieved was now null-in-void.

With haru returning so quickly from his mission before he could see his new wife he was called in by the water tribe leader. When Haru arrived in his office he was ordered to sit down. The Leader sat down and thanked him for his honesty and bravery and conminded him on his battle skills with the rouge fire bender. With that said Haru walked out of there with a new Rank and a new look at life.

Objectives to fulfill[Optional]: Rid the world off all evil

Picture[Optional]: None

Last edited by Haru Tsukuyomi on Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:40 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Karasu
Water Tribe Chieftan
Water Tribe Chieftan
Karasu

Male
Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Character sheet
Name: Karasu
Spam Points:

Haru Tsukuyomi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haru Tsukuyomi   Haru Tsukuyomi I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 12:27 am

In your objectives, its Rid...not Ride.

You can be Commander you know.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutoworld.forummotion.com
Haru Tsukuyomi
Water-Commander
Water-Commander
Haru Tsukuyomi

Male

Character sheet
Name:

Haru Tsukuyomi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haru Tsukuyomi   Haru Tsukuyomi I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 3:37 pm

I've Finshed editing
Back to top Go down
Karasu
Water Tribe Chieftan
Water Tribe Chieftan
Karasu

Male

Character sheet
Spam Points:

Haru Tsukuyomi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haru Tsukuyomi   Haru Tsukuyomi I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 8:24 pm

You forgot all the arcs in-between Warrior and Commander.
Back to top Go down
Haru Tsukuyomi
Water-Commander
Water-Commander
Haru Tsukuyomi

Male

Character sheet
Name:

Haru Tsukuyomi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haru Tsukuyomi   Haru Tsukuyomi I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 8:40 pm

Can some one check it now
Back to top Go down
Karasu
Water Tribe Chieftan
Water Tribe Chieftan
Karasu

Male

Character sheet
Spam Points:

Haru Tsukuyomi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haru Tsukuyomi   Haru Tsukuyomi I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 9:44 pm

Fine, Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Haru Tsukuyomi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haru Tsukuyomi   Haru Tsukuyomi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haru Tsukuyomi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar World :: Creation Forums :: Character Creation :: Approved Characters :: Approved Water Tribes-
Jump to: