Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avatar World thrusts you into a world where the four super-nations are at war with each other and the Avatar is long dead.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Activity Check
The Three Beast(Not Done) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 9:03 am by Robin
This is an activity check, if you do not post within 4 days, i will remove your from your usergroup and i will be giving two new people the positions of Fire Lord and Air Elder..

Quote :
Name:
Future Activity:

----
Mine:
Name: Robin
Future Activity: Daily.

Comments: 7
Latest topics
» new to avatar world
The Three Beast(Not Done) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 9:50 pm by Fa Sing Se

» Krusade Kimona
The Three Beast(Not Done) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 5:29 am by Injektionz

» Hi
The Three Beast(Not Done) I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 5:12 pm by Nero

» Hayato-Not done
The Three Beast(Not Done) I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 5:19 pm by Hayato

» Bunta Marui
The Three Beast(Not Done) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 2:05 am by Karasu

» akira -done-
The Three Beast(Not Done) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 2:03 am by Karasu

» .Denrei (the avatar)
The Three Beast(Not Done) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 7:59 am by Karasu

» OMEH GOD!!!!
The Three Beast(Not Done) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 9:30 pm by Hwoarang

» Hwoarang-Fire Nation NOT Done
The Three Beast(Not Done) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:19 pm by Hwoarang

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 90 on Tue May 14, 2019 11:37 pm
Statistics
We have 49 registered users
The newest registered user is maryamyl

Our users have posted a total of 414 messages in 124 subjects
Affiliates
.Our Affiliates

The Three Beast(Not Done)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yuurei
Fire-General
Fire-General
Yuurei

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-01-24

The Three Beast(Not Done) Empty
PostSubject: The Three Beast(Not Done)   The Three Beast(Not Done) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 5:58 am

Name: Naniyori Bou
Race: Dragon
Appearance: Naniyori is golden dragon. His scales around his body are all gold and even his claws are gold. His eyes are made out of bright yellow and his wings are bright yellow as well. One wing of the dragon is about 20 feet long and Naniyori himself is about 50 yards long with his tail.
Personality: Naniyori is a dragon with few words to say. He gives no body no mercy and only choose few fire benders as his partners. The rest who tried and failed all ended up in death. He is said to be the most legendary dragon because of his gold like scales and everything. His Yellow eye are said and his viciousness represents the sun in every way. He talks to Yuurei most of the time as he feels like he was the only one who has shown the power for him to speak to.
Skills:

YOUR Summoning skill level: Summoning
Level 1: The user is able to summon one monster with a total of 3 moves. Up to High ranked.
Level 2: The user is able to summon two monsters with a total of 4 moves. Up to Professional ranked.
Level 3: The user is able to summon three monsters with a total of 5 moves. Up to Master ranked.
Supreme Level: The user is able to summon three monsters with a total of 7 moves. Up to Legendary ranked.

History of the Summon: Naniyori was born into a nest that was full of dragons. He was different from the rest in many different ways. For some reason his color that was not seen by any of the dragons that were in the nest and with that they didn't really cared about him. They felt like he was different from them and would cause to the problem to them later on in life. Naniyori grew to dislike everyone and got stronger everyday as he had nothing better to do since there was no time to speak to anyone. One day the head of the Dragons nest was killed and the Dragons were ambushed. Naniyori came from out of nowhere and killed the people who had ambushed them and everyone was proud of him. He became the chief of the Dragons and was no longer an outcast. Till this day he is still the chief of the dragons and is said to be the strongest dragon alive.

Name: Kasai Bakuha (Fire Blast)
Type: Bending
Description: Naniyori gathers up enough fire into his body and then with that a high concentrated fire blast comes out through his mouth burning anything in its path. This blast is usually done in the air to burn everything on the ground, but if done in the ground just leaves a trail of fire from the blast.
Spiritual Energy: 28

Name: Raikou Ame (Lighting Rain)
Type: Bending
Description: Naniyori strongest bending ability. He gathers up lightning into his body and with that his gold body begins to glow brighter than before. After a while Naniyori releases the lighting he bended and shoots it out up into the air and hits the ground like crazy, but avoiding himself and maybe his partner if not on him. This blast explodes and can do serious damage to anyone who gets hit or disengrating them
Spiritual Energy: 40

Name: Tetsu Eda (Iron Limb)
Type: Hand to Hand Combat
Description: Naniyori's claws from both feet and legs harden a long with his tail. This gives him stronger attack when he fights up close hurting anyone with his harden limbs. These limbs cannot be damage by anything, but of Master Rank and higher. Anyone who gets hits by Naniyoris limbs that were harden with get hurt badly.
Spiritual Energy: 19

Name:
Race: Bird
Appearance:
Skills:

YOUR Summoning skill level: Summoning
Level 1: The user is able to summon one monster with a total of 3 moves. Up to High ranked.
Level 2: The user is able to summon two monsters with a total of 4 moves. Up to Professional ranked.
Level 3: The user is able to summon three monsters with a total of 5 moves. Up to Master ranked.
Supreme Level: The user is able to summon three monsters with a total of 7 moves. Up to Legendary ranked.

History of the Summon:

Name: (Name of the move)
Type: (Hand-to-Hand combat, Bending or Illusions)
Rank: (Either Low, Medium, High, Professional, Master or Legendary)
Description: (What does it do? Is it a wimpy jutsu or a supreme jutsu.
Remember: If you think it is way too unreal, It probably is.)
Back to top Go down

The Three Beast(Not Done)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar World :: Creation Forums :: Summoning Area-
Jump to: