Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avatar World thrusts you into a world where the four super-nations are at war with each other and the Avatar is long dead.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Activity Check
:Lee Bei Fong: Warrior of the Earth Kingdom: I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 9:03 am by Robin
This is an activity check, if you do not post within 4 days, i will remove your from your usergroup and i will be giving two new people the positions of Fire Lord and Air Elder..

Quote :
Name:
Future Activity:

----
Mine:
Name: Robin
Future Activity: Daily.

Comments: 7
Latest topics
» new to avatar world
:Lee Bei Fong: Warrior of the Earth Kingdom: I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 9:50 pm by Fa Sing Se

» Krusade Kimona
:Lee Bei Fong: Warrior of the Earth Kingdom: I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 5:29 am by Injektionz

» Hi
:Lee Bei Fong: Warrior of the Earth Kingdom: I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 5:12 pm by Nero

» Hayato-Not done
:Lee Bei Fong: Warrior of the Earth Kingdom: I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 5:19 pm by Hayato

» Bunta Marui
:Lee Bei Fong: Warrior of the Earth Kingdom: I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 2:05 am by Karasu

» akira -done-
:Lee Bei Fong: Warrior of the Earth Kingdom: I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 2:03 am by Karasu

» .Denrei (the avatar)
:Lee Bei Fong: Warrior of the Earth Kingdom: I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 7:59 am by Karasu

» OMEH GOD!!!!
:Lee Bei Fong: Warrior of the Earth Kingdom: I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 9:30 pm by Hwoarang

» Hwoarang-Fire Nation NOT Done
:Lee Bei Fong: Warrior of the Earth Kingdom: I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:19 pm by Hwoarang

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 90 on Tue May 14, 2019 11:37 pm
Statistics
We have 49 registered users
The newest registered user is maryamyl

Our users have posted a total of 414 messages in 124 subjects
Affiliates
.Our Affiliates

:Lee Bei Fong: Warrior of the Earth Kingdom:

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lee Bei Fong
Earth-Warrior
Earth-Warrior
Lee Bei Fong

Female
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-01-26

:Lee Bei Fong: Warrior of the Earth Kingdom: Empty
PostSubject: :Lee Bei Fong: Warrior of the Earth Kingdom:   :Lee Bei Fong: Warrior of the Earth Kingdom: I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:43 pm

Name: Lee Bei Fong

Nation: Earth Kingdom

Personality: Lee is a strongly willed girl with a hard headed stubbornness. As she doesn't take commands from anyone that see meet except from the earth king as she loves her country. The fact of the earth kingdom is the only place she fells at home she will risk her life for the beauty of this land.

Appearance: Lee has a distinctive appearance as she is blind and doesn't really care what she looks like as she can't see what she looks like. Her developed body would make some boys jaw drop to the ground but Lee keeps herself some what concealed as she wears a full tunic and a earth nation hat made of pure earth to have as a bending tool.

Character's History: Character's History:
-Birth Arc-
As Lee was born her parents were disgusted of her blindness and felt that she would be a great disgrace of the Bei Fong Family so she was sent to Ba Sing Sei lower level orphanage to live her live.

-Child Arc-
Growing in the orphanage Lee had many hardships as many children's ridicules and many time she would lose herself and use her abilities as an earthbend to seclude herself from the world. As time went on and Lee became 11 her life as a hero was to begin as a dangerous earthbender attack the lower level of Ba Sing Sei and forged for money. The earthbender attack the orphanage for his last round of money until Lee got in his way. The fact that Lee had this place alone ot survive she protected it with all her might but it wasn't enough to stop him just slow him down until the Dai Lee showed up and save them. The leader of the Dai Lee squad Wong Fan saw that Lee had potential and adopted her in hope to teach her the skills of a warrior.

-Warrior Arc-
Day in and day out Wong Fan trained Lee in each and every skill of earthbending that he knew. 3 years past and Lee was now 14 with the skills of a warrior for the earth kingdom. As the her fourteenth birthday arrive Wong gave Lee a special gift. A bracelet made of meteorite fragments to use in skillful situations as he knew time would come for this young girl.

Objectives to fulfill: To protect the earth kingdom

Picture[Optional]: Avatar

Last edited by Lee Bei Fong on Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lee Bei Fong
Earth-Warrior
Earth-Warrior
Lee Bei Fong

Female

PostSubject: Re: :Lee Bei Fong: Warrior of the Earth Kingdom:   :Lee Bei Fong: Warrior of the Earth Kingdom: I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 2:24 am

Done
Back to top Go down
||☆Mя.Fráñk☆||™!
Earth-General
Earth-General
||☆Mя.Fráñk☆||™!

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Character sheet
Name:
:Lee Bei Fong: Warrior of the Earth Kingdom: Left_bar_bleue10/10:Lee Bei Fong: Warrior of the Earth Kingdom: Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: :Lee Bei Fong: Warrior of the Earth Kingdom:   :Lee Bei Fong: Warrior of the Earth Kingdom: I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 11:00 pm

I advise you to edit your entire character. As you can see I'm General.
Back to top Go down
Lee Bei Fong
Earth-Warrior
Earth-Warrior
Lee Bei Fong

Female

PostSubject: Re: :Lee Bei Fong: Warrior of the Earth Kingdom:   :Lee Bei Fong: Warrior of the Earth Kingdom: I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 11:02 pm

Dona again.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Earth King
Earth King
Robin

Male
Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: :Lee Bei Fong: Warrior of the Earth Kingdom:   :Lee Bei Fong: Warrior of the Earth Kingdom: I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 9:13 am

Good job. approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: :Lee Bei Fong: Warrior of the Earth Kingdom:   :Lee Bei Fong: Warrior of the Earth Kingdom: I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

:Lee Bei Fong: Warrior of the Earth Kingdom:
Page 1 of 1