Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avatar World thrusts you into a world where the four super-nations are at war with each other and the Avatar is long dead.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Activity Check
The three Rulers of Earth I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 9:03 am by Robin
This is an activity check, if you do not post within 4 days, i will remove your from your usergroup and i will be giving two new people the positions of Fire Lord and Air Elder..

Quote :
Name:
Future Activity:

----
Mine:
Name: Robin
Future Activity: Daily.

Comments: 7
Latest topics
» new to avatar world
The three Rulers of Earth I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 9:50 pm by Fa Sing Se

» Krusade Kimona
The three Rulers of Earth I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 5:29 am by Injektionz

» Hi
The three Rulers of Earth I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 5:12 pm by Nero

» Hayato-Not done
The three Rulers of Earth I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 5:19 pm by Hayato

» Bunta Marui
The three Rulers of Earth I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 2:05 am by Karasu

» akira -done-
The three Rulers of Earth I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 2:03 am by Karasu

» .Denrei (the avatar)
The three Rulers of Earth I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 7:59 am by Karasu

» OMEH GOD!!!!
The three Rulers of Earth I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 9:30 pm by Hwoarang

» Hwoarang-Fire Nation NOT Done
The three Rulers of Earth I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:19 pm by Hwoarang

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 90 on Tue May 14, 2019 11:37 pm
Statistics
We have 49 registered users
The newest registered user is maryamyl

Our users have posted a total of 414 messages in 124 subjects
Affiliates
.Our Affiliates

The three Rulers of Earth

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Robin
Earth King
Earth King
Robin

Male
Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-01-20

The three Rulers of Earth Empty
PostSubject: The three Rulers of Earth   The three Rulers of Earth I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 1:44 pm

Name: Kaewa

Race: Badger Mole

Appearance: Kaewa is big, however is small for her race, being female. She is 15 meters tall and 30 meters long, weighing around 300 kilograms. She has one large white stripe running from her tail to tip of her nose, two black beady eyes and 4 large calls on each foot. She has a saddle designed for her personal contractor, Robin.

Personality: Kaewa is the more intelligent one of her two race. She has a short temper and will do anything for her love, Kawhea. She enjoys long moonlit walks on the beach, believe it or not and loves being around Kawhea. But she doesn't mind unless she knows he's nearby.

Skills: Strength
Level 1: Gives the person more strength and power then average people do, providing more physical constitution, allowing the person to sustain more damage.
Level 2: Gives the person more strength and power then average person do, which allows them to deliver more damage in their hand-to-hand attacks. The strength level of the person will be enough to crack stone with an attack.
Level 3: Allows the person to use strength related moves (Moves will have the requirement).

Bending Transfer
Level 1: The summon is able to transfer 10% of the total of the user's total SE back into the user as a back-up skill. Can only be used once.

YOUR Summoning skill level: Summoning
Level 1: The user is able to summon one monster with a total of 3 moves. Up to High ranked.
Level 2: The user is able to summon two monsters with a total of 4 moves. Up to Professional ranked.
Level 3: The user is able to summon three monsters with a total of 5 moves. Up to Master ranked.
Supreme Level: The user is able to summon three monsters with a total of 7 moves. Up to Legendary ranked.

History of the Summon: The first creators of the Earth Kingdom and everything Earth, these two are known for their greatness and sheer ruthlessness. However, the first Earth King had agreed to contract them into summonings to help the king's desires and wishes. As of yet, only the past Kings of the Earth Kingdom have the ability to summon these magestical beasts, at their own will.

Jutsus:
Name: Mud Cannon
Type: Bending
SE: 10 of Users.
Description: Kaewa slams her hands on the ground, building up mud in their stomach. Kaewa opens her mouth and spit out a dense lump of thick mud, she can spit out 10 'cannonshots' of mud which are 4 meters by 3 meters.

Name: Mud Swamp
Type: Mending
SE: 15 of Users.
Description: Kaewa slams her hands on the ground, channelling spirit through the ground and causing mud to rise up to the top, like small geysers of mud that spew onto the surface. In a minute, the ground is covered in a 2 meter deep thick mud that sinks anything that makes contact with it. Everything within a 2 kilometer radius is covered by 2 meters of thick mud.

----------

Name: Kawhea

Race: Badger Mole

Appearance: Kawhea is massive, bigger than his counterpart, being male. He is 20 meters tall and 40 meters long, weighing around 500 kilograms. Hee has one large white stripe running from her tail to tip of her nose, two black beady eyes and 4 large calls on each foot. Hee has a saddle designed for her personal contractor, Robin.

Personality: Kawhea is the more loyal one of her two race. He is determined and will do anything for his love, Kaewa. He enjoys long moonlit walks on the beach, believe it or not and loves being around Kaewa. But He doesn't mind unless he knows she's nearby.

Level 1: Gives the person more strength and power then average people do, providing more physical constitution, allowing the person to sustain more damage.
Level 2: Gives the person more strength and power then average person do, which allows them to deliver more damage in their hand-to-hand attacks. The strength level of the person will be enough to crack stone with an attack.
Level 3: Allows the person to use strength related moves (Moves will have the requirement).

Bending Transfer
Level 1: The summon is able to transfer 10% of the total of the user's total SE back into the user as a back-up skill. Can only be used once.

Level 1: The user is able to summon one monster with a total of 3 moves. Up to High ranked.
Level 2: The user is able to summon two monsters with a total of 4 moves. Up to Professional ranked.
Level 3: The user is able to summon three monsters with a total of 5 moves. Up to Master ranked.
Supreme Level: The user is able to summon three monsters with a total of 7 moves. Up to Legendary ranked.

History of the Summon: The first creators of the Earth Kingdom and everything Earth, these two are known for their greatness and sheer ruthlessness. However, the first Earth King had agreed to contract them into summonings to help the king's desires and wishes. As of yet, only the past Kings of the Earth Kingdom have the ability to summon these magestical beasts, at their own will.

Jutsus:
Description: Kawhea slams his hands on the ground, building up mud in their stomach. Kawhea opens his mouth and spit out a dense lump of thick mud, he can spit out 10 'cannonshots' of mud which are 4 meters by 3 meters.

Name: Mud Wall
SE: 13 of Users.
Description: Kawhea slams his hands on the ground and causes mud to erupt from the ground into a 10 meter by 5 meter wall that can be chosen where to create it.

-----------

Name: Shraak

Race: Serpent

Appearance: Shraak is the largest serpent known to rule the earth. He is 100 meters long and 10 meters thick. His scales change colour with his surroundings, as well as his eyes stay constantly blood red.

Personality: Shraak seems to be always in a pissed off mood. Having little patience for anyone and a short fuse; he is one of the most feared beasts of the known world. He is constantly annoyed and only listens to Robin.

Agility
Level 1: Gives the person more speed and agility than average persons do, which allows them to dodge basic attacks with more efficiency.
Level 2: Gives the person more speed and agility than before, allowing him to dodge ranged attacks, such as a shuriken (ninja star) with more efficiency.

History of the Summon: The first creator of the second Earth Kingdom and everything Earth, he is known for ruthlesness. He is unknown to those, compared to the Badger Moles and was only contracted because he lost a fight to Robin in the middle of the desert as Robin sought out his talents. Fighting an intense battle, Robin overpowered the massive snake and had offered the snake to serve him, in which it took.

Jutsus:
Description: Shraak slams his body on the ground, building up mud in their stomach. Kawhea opens his mouth and spit out a dense lump of thick mud, he can spit out 10 'cannonshots' of mud which are 4 meters by 3 meters.

Name: Tunneling
SE: 12 of Users.
Description: Shraak slams his head into the ground and a 4meter wide tunnel burrows through the ground into a spot Shraak chooses.

Name: Mud Stomp
SE: 15 of Users
Description: Shraak plows his mouth into the ground and engulfs twice his size of mud in which he spews 50 meters in the air. The mud then combines in the air and becomes a thick, 6meter by 100meter radius circular block of hard reinforced mud that slams down on the user's desired area in which he spit out.
Back to top Go down
Karasu
Water Tribe Chieftan
Water Tribe Chieftan
Karasu

Male
Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Character sheet
Name: Karasu
Spam Points:
The three Rulers of Earth Left_bar_bleue10/10The three Rulers of Earth Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: The three Rulers of Earth   The three Rulers of Earth I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 11:12 pm

honestly...i see one thing with this. there are three summonings, so you must pay the summoning cost [whatever it may be] once for each summoning. understood?

rolling...
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutoworld.forummotion.com
Admin

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: The three Rulers of Earth   The three Rulers of Earth I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 11:12 pm

The member 'Karasu' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Request Dice' : 9, 6
Back to top Go down
https://avatarworld.forumotion.net
Karasu
Water Tribe Chieftan
Water Tribe Chieftan
Karasu

Male

Character sheet
Spam Points:
The three Rulers of Earth Left_bar_bleue10/10The three Rulers of Earth Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: The three Rulers of Earth   The three Rulers of Earth I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 11:13 pm

no, sorry. no match. odd and an even, try again next time. next saturday.
Back to top Go down
||☆Mя.Fráñk☆||™!
Earth-General
Earth-General
||☆Mя.Fráñk☆||™!

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The three Rulers of Earth   The three Rulers of Earth I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 2:39 am

xD can I say something. Do you know how tall is 15 meters for Kaewa. That equals 50ft. That is larger than towers in the actual Avatar World.
Back to top Go down
Karasu
Water Tribe Chieftan
Water Tribe Chieftan
Karasu

Male

Character sheet
Spam Points:

PostSubject: Re: The three Rulers of Earth   The three Rulers of Earth I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 2:47 am

yamato...they are bigger than the ones in the show, sure. 300 years between then and the currents time can make an animal double in size.
Back to top Go down
||☆Mя.Fráñk☆||™!
Earth-General
Earth-General
||☆Mя.Fráñk☆||™!

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The three Rulers of Earth   The three Rulers of Earth I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 3:08 am

Um you do realize that one in the show are only about 20 ft. 50 ft? Dude that's bigger than Appa, able to destroy a village on its own probably.
Back to top Go down
Karasu
Water Tribe Chieftan
Water Tribe Chieftan
Karasu

Male

Character sheet
Spam Points:

PostSubject: Re: The three Rulers of Earth   The three Rulers of Earth I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 3:24 am

yeah, and mountain recluses. very docile animals as it were that only attacked when forced to.

they could very easily be the same badgers that just grew another 30 feet. stop bitchin or else.
Back to top Go down
||☆Mя.Fráñk☆||™!
Earth-General
Earth-General
||☆Mя.Fráñk☆||™!

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The three Rulers of Earth   The three Rulers of Earth I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 4:03 am

Or else nothing. I'm not here to complain, I just think its unrealistic, even in the avatar world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The three Rulers of Earth   The three Rulers of Earth I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The three Rulers of Earth
Page 1 of 1